USB External Sound Card - Expand the possibilities for your USB devices
- Can replace your faulty sound card or audio port.
- Connects your PS4 to external speakers to improve sound effects, so you can play like in the game battlefield.
- This adds a 4-pin socket to your old computer or notebook with separate audio and microphone jacks to connect a 4-pin microphone or 4-pin headset for online chat.
1. USB connector for playback device with USB port (e.g. PC, laptop, desktop, notebook, Mac, PS4 and so on)
2. 3.5 mm jack socket (female, 4-pin) for 4 pole headphones, 4 pole TRRS microphone or speaker:
Gaming headset with only a 3.5 mm jack plug such as Beexcellent GM-1, Logitech G231, Kingston Hyperx Cloud II, NUBWO N11, Razer Kraken Pro V2, Lioncast LX20, SteelSeries Arctis 7.
3.5 mm smartphone earphones (4 pole CTIA standard) such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, Blackberry, HTC, Sony. (Not compatible with Apple Standard Earphones)
- 4 pole RRS microphone such as Rode smartLav+, AGPTEK AC02, Blusmart Omnidirectional microphone, BIFY Lavalier microphone, NASUMHandy microphone and so on.
1. Unidirectional audio transmission: only from USB to 3.5, not from 3.5 to USB.
2. Suitable for headphones with 3.5 mm TRRS socket (except iPhone earphones, beats, Bose Apple standard earphones). It does not work with headphones with two 3.5 mm plugs (one for audio output, one for microphone input).
3. Supports only 4 pole TRRS microphone (not suitable for TS or TRS microphone).
4. Cannot be used with Xbox One, PlayStation 3.
1 x USB sound card (USB to 3.5 mm audio converter).